Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A new Hope !



In a very rare instance, you get that feeling that time stopped and nothing else matters...

"When I first saw her, I thought she was clipped out of a hippie movie. She was so colourful and radiant. She has that special power to brighten up people's days, to make them feel positive about their problems and even to draw a smile on their sad faces. She somehow liberates people of their burdens."

That's what people say about her. When I first saw her, she wasn't colourful at all, not at all hippie-like; she was wearing a very classy black dress. Her radiance, however, more than made up for the formal wear.

Composure and the usual "chill" factor went away when she smiled. A somewhat boring suit-wearing Saturday was suddenly lit up. I wish she hadn't smiled. Since I'm selfish, I knew I wanted her for myself. But she doesn't only belong to me. I've seen her ways. It's like she carries an important mission : to give people the expectation of a positive outcome. To show them that there's life outside of themselves. And she will.

Her untold promise to me, the biggest of all, is to show me that there's freedom from one's self , from the tyranny of what we are accustomed to call "life", from labels and judgment. She will do it, because she loves me in her own way. And for that I must thank her. And I apologize for my selfishness. She'll forgive me, she cant't help it...

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

rue du soleil :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHdo7Dvb2ZU&feature=related